Are you an experienced and adventurous software developer that values quality and craft? Do you feel at home with backend engineering, but have familiarity across the stack? Are you a seasoned Elixir developer or excited to learn? Do you enjoy the flexibility of a fully remote position?
If you answered YES! to these questions, read on!
Who we are
Reverence is an early-stage technology company setting a new standard for home-based healthcare. We aim to improve the clinical effectiveness and financial sustainability of care models. Following a recent $9.5M fundraise, we acquired a unique shift management engine as a key building block of our product. By pairing our technology with a culture that celebrates the heroism of caregivers, we will improve the day-to-day realities of families and home healthcare workers.
We are a remote-first company. As much as possible, we use strategies and tools that help us to work asynchronously and remain flexible about when and where we get stuff done. For those who work in NYC or would like to visit, we have an office in Grand Central Tech on Madison Ave.
Things you’ll do
- Make key contributions to the design and development of a backend architecture that flexes and grows with the needs of the business.
- Find exciting ways to leverage the power of Elixir and OTP in building a resilient and scalable system.
- Implement ops strategies and tools that allow us to move quickly and focus on the product.
- Partner with frontend developers to serve the needs of the web and mobile clients.
- Integrate with customer APIs and outside services.
- Become an expert on the secure handling of sensitive healthcare data.
- Collaborate with other engineers and product managers to ensure that the purpose, intent, and execution plan for our work are clear.
- Experiment with processes and tools that make developers and product managers happier and more productive.
- Engage in a vibrant remote work environment through writing and other asynchronous modes of communication.
- Foster a culture of growth by actively participating in group learning and by sharing individual explorations.
Our tech stack includes
- Event-sourcing & CQRS
- React Native (Android, iOS)
- Docker and Kubernetes
What we provide
- Competitive compensation. The U.S. base salary range for this full-time position is $130,000 to $190,000 USD. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all U.S. locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. In addition to salary, you will also be eligible for equity and our benefits package.
- Equity options
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive health benefits
- Home office support
- Commitment to investing in your professional growth
- An office in New York City for visitors and local employees
- Recurring team lunches for all employees
- Paid sabbatical after 5 years
At Reverence Care, we embrace diversity and are committed to building a team representing a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability. If you need additional accommodations to feel comfortable during your interview process, please let us know.